Five Little Things: Senior assassin
Five Little Things That Senior Assassin Should Keep
- The game should remain seniors only to continue to enhance senior year and give underclassmen something to look forward to.
- The running car rule needs to stay to provide participants with safe havens outside of school.
- The limited time underwear rule is crucial so the game does not last too long.
- Keep the game out of the administration’s hands because they would put too many regulations on it.
- Buybacks are crucial to allow people to get a feel for the game before it becomes single elimination.
Five Little Things Senior Assassin Should Change
- Assassins should be allowed to shoot people in bathrooms because the current no bathroom rule essentially makes any building a safe haven.
- Parents of children participating in the game should not be allowed to tell other participants to get off their property otherwise their child will be disqualified.
- Going into as well as leaving work should both be opportunities to shoot a target.
- Harming assassins in any way should not be allowed even if they are trying to assassinate someone.
- During the period of the underwear rule, participants should be able to wear shoes to prevent injury.