BucKIT List: Halloween Edition
Everyone knows that Halloween is a holiday meant for trick or treating, dressing up in costumes, and attending parties. But have you ever wondered what more there is to do? Here are some fun suggestions to spice up your weekend.
- Graveyard Chillen’- Gather up a group of your closest friends, candy, flashlights, and head over to the graveyard for a night of spooky ghost stories, that will have the hairs on the back of your neck standing up for days on end.
- Haunted House Hoppin’- Go to a haunted house with your significant other, friends, or family. Don’t forget to wear a pair of tennis shoes though, because you may have to make a run for it. Those chainsaws are super scary.
- Go trick or treating a teenager- Now that you have experience with different candy routes, and years of finding out which neighborhoods give out the full size candy bars, you can make the most of your time.
- Create your own costume- Once you come up with an idea, gather materials and make your own costume. Put a twist on a classic costume or come up with an original idea. You can even do a group costume with your friends.
- Make your own themed treats- Holidays are always a great time for baking and experimenting with new recipes. You could have a Pinterest bake night with some of your closest friends. Maybe even pop in a scary move while your treats are in the oven.