Five Things To Know For Prom
Five Ways Juniors Can Prepare for Prom
With prom coming up on April 13, juniors are in a rush to find a nice outfit to wear and someone to go with in less than a month. So, here are five simple ways any junior can prepare for prom:
- Ask someone out to prom way in advance, and if rejected, just keep doing it.
- Get a nice suit/or prom dress, as early as you can. Don’t wait until the last week to do it, or else you’ll stress out.
- Make sure to smell clean. No one likes to smell people who smell like they haven’t showered in more than a day, so make sure you smell good on the night of the prom.
- Ask multiple friends to prom, if asking someone out doesn’t work.
- Don’t stress about anything. Do it early, but just sit back, and try and have fun with it all.