Five Things to Know About Applying to College
- It’s best if you apply early, rather than later, so you have a higher chance of being admitted into college.
- When you’re a senior, you should do the Financial Aid (FAFSA) packet as soon as possible.
- Apply to a college that you want to go to, don’t let your parents force you to go a university you don’t want to.
- Study for your SAT and ACT tests.
- Take your time to apply, make sure to allow yourself a lot of extra time to apply for scholarships.