5 Things to Know About Penny Wars
1. Penny Wars is a competition against freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and faculty.
2. The competition always takes place in November because it raises money for the canned food drive for NC families during the holiday season.
3. Penny Wars is run by senior class council.
4. The goal of Penny Wars is to contribute to your class jar by putting pennies and putting silver coins and bills in other classes jars.
5. The war lasts a week and the winning class gets bragging rights, so be sure to help out your fellow families and collect some pennies.