5 Things to Know about E-Learning Day
1. E-Learning day took place Tuesday, November 7.
2. The purpose of E-Learning day was to allow students take part in local elections, but there weren’t any local elections for students to vote in, making the day a controversial topic.
3. For teachers, it was a regular work day and consists of meetings in school.
4. For students, the day consisted of learning online from home.
5. Teachers were expected to give work for the students to complete at home on this day.