5 things to know about Junior Spectacular
1. Junior Spectacular has been a tradition at North Central for sixty years.
2. Juniors get the opportunity to write, direct, and preform in their own twenty minute show with forty of their closest friends.
3. At the Junior Spectacular CUTS, each act preforms seven minutes of their show and judges cut it down to four acts that move on and preform their whole act.
4. The panel of judges are made up of faculty members.
5. This year Junior Spectacular will be performed on January 25-27.